Thursday, July 12, 2012
LAUNCHING PROGRAMME (DAY I) 15/07/2012
9am: Arrival of population and dance groups
9:30am: Arrival of film producers, actors, civil society leaders, special guests and panelists.
10am: Arrival of the North West Regional Delegate of Arts and Culture.
10:15am: Arrival of Mezam S.D.O.
10:30am: Arrival of North West Governor and entourage on red carpet.
- Singing of the National Anthem
- Welcome word from General Commissioner of Festival.
- Brief presentation of films and human rights context
- Musical interlude
- Opening speech of festival by North West Governor.
- Group photographs
- Screening of festival trailer
- Visit of Arts gallery
- Departure of Governor and entourage.
- Film projections continue.
CLOSING DAY OF FESTIVAL (21/07/2012)
4pm: Arrival of population and invited guests
4:30pm: Arrival of Regional Delegate of Arts and Culture
5pm: Arrival of Mezam S.D.O. and entourage
- Presentation of bouquets of flowers
- Singing of national anthem
- Presentation of award categories for films
- Word from Regional Delegation Culture.
- Prize awards to laureates by Mezam S.D.O.
- Photos/ refreshment.